(Can’t do “The Hunt”? Join us from 11:30-2:00 for lunch and other games)
This is a team event, a team is 2-4 people.
Bingo Balls will be hidden in storefront windows along Main Street in Downtown Greenville. Your team will be set free with a Bingo Card and given two hours to complete a Bingo. Sound too easy? Maybe it is – so if you’re super speedy and you get a Bingo before your time is up, stop by one of our “card swap” stations and pick-up another one. The top three Bingo getting teams in each category (Family, Friends, & Corporate) will be awarded fabulous prizes (in the event of a tie, winners will be determined by who got the most Bingos in the fastest amount of time – teams will be put in order based on the time they return to the stadium).
Let There Be Mom’s Tenth Annual Scavenger Hunt fundraiser
- Saturday, April 28, 2018
- Grab your family, friends, or co-workers and make a 2-4 person team. (the only age requirement, children under the age of 15 are required to be on a team that has a responsible adult, minimum age of 18).
- Team Categories:
- Family (parents, children, siblings from the same immediate family) – $115 registration donation per team (+$20 after April 12)
- Corporate – members from the same company. – $140 registration donation per team (+20 late fee after April 12)
- Friends – people you know (and like) – $140 registration donation per team (+$20 late fee after April 12)
- Registration includes: FUN t-shirt, LUNCH, some swag, memory making scavenger hunt event, and optional games with the opportunity to win fabulous prizes!
- 9:00 Check-in Begins (last check in: 9:40)
- 9:00 Breakfast Stand opens (donuts, muffins, available for purchase)
- 10:00 The Hunt (staggered starts begin at 10:00, 2 hour search time)
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30 FUN – Games, Silent Auction Final Chances, and Pick-A-Prize Raffle!
- 2:30 Bingo Dash Winners Announced. * 3 teams in each category will receive prizes.