Day Of Volunteers:
Represent LTBM at one of our restaurant partners’ locations.
3 shifts available: Breakfast 7AM-10AM, Lunch 11AM-2PM, and Dinner 5PM-8PM
Parents and Students, need community service hours for school? This is a great opportunity for Parent/student team to get those hours in.
Volunteers will meet at the LTBM office at 9:30am, Friday, October 25th. They will receive their assigned restaurants and any instructions. The volunteers will go to the assigned restaurants and pick up specified DOFM Marketing Materials. Volunteer can return to the LTBM office by 3:00 to drop off items OR Monday, Oct 28th between 10:00-1:00
Volunteers are needed in the LTBM office the week of and the week after DOFM.
Here are the details….
- Managing Information Table: October 24, 2019.
- 3 shifts available: Shift 1: Breakfast 7-10, Shift 2: Lunch 11-2, and Shift 3: Dinner 5-8
- Responsibilities include:
- View an on-line volunteer training video & take a quick quiz the week of DOFM (just to make sure you understand what you are responsible for)
- Stop by the LTBM office on Wednesday, October 23rd between 11:30AM and 3:00PM to pick up the supplies you will need for the next day
- Sell raffle tickets to interested patrons
- Thank people for Dining Out For Mom!
- Return designated items & raffle money/donations to LTBM office after your shift.