A few volunteers will be needed in the office on the days leading up to & following DOFM.
Day of “Spread the Word” Volunteers:
Represent LTBM at one of our restaurant partners’ locations.
3 shifts available: Breakfast 7AM-10AM, Lunch 11AM-2PM, and Dinner 5PM-8PM
This year volunteers will hand out info about out raffle – all tickets will be sold online. We’d love for you to work with a friend. Students are welcome and as long as both are at least 16 years of age, no adult is needed. Sign-Up for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Here are the details….
- Day of Spread the Word Volunteers: October 22, 2020.
- 3 shifts available: Shift 1: Breakfast 7-10, Shift 2: Lunch 11-2, and Shift 3: Dinner 5-8
- Responsibilities include:
- View an on-line volunteer training video & take a quick quiz the week of DOFM (just to make sure you understand what you are responsible for)
- Stop by the LTBM office on Wednesday, October 21st between 11:30AM and 3:00PM to pick up the supplies you will need for the next day
- Thank people for Dining Out For Mom & give them an info card about our raffle!
- Return designated items to LTBM office on the Monday or Tuesday (Oct 26 or 27) following DOFM.