We are in need of volunteers for the Day of DOFM to staff tables at various restaurants in Greenville and surrounding areas.
3 shifts available: Breakfast 7AM-10AM, Lunch 11AM-2PM, and Dinner 5PM-8PM
Parents and Students, need community service hours for school? This is a great opportunity for Parent/student team to get those hours in.
Here are the details….
- Managing Information Table: October 25, 2018.
- 3 shifts available: Shift 1: Breakfast 7-10, Shift 2: Lunch 11-2, and Shift 3: Dinner 5-8
- Responsibilities include:
- View an on-line volunteer training video & take a quick quiz the week of DOFM (just to make sure you understand what you are responsible for)
- Stop by the LTBM office on Wednesday, October 24th between 11:30AM and 3:00PM to pick up the supplies you will need for the next day
- Sell raffle tickets to interested patrons
- Thank people for Dining Out For Mom!
- Return designated items & raffle money/donations to LTBM office after your shift.