Seek and Snap
Grab your family, friends or co-workers and join us for an adventure you are sure to remember! Seek & Snap 2014 will be held on SUNDAY, March 30, from 12:00 – 6:00. This is a team event, but this year, if you need our help in creating a team, you got it. Pairs can also register and we will match you up with another “pair” – who knows maybe you have not even met your best friend yet . If making your own team, teams should be made up of 4 people.
Your team will be given a series of clues and two hours to find as many items as you can within a designated area in downtown Greenville. You will need a digital camera to capture proof of your find. Fabulous prizes will be awarded to winning teams. Registration is open February 5 – March 21.
FIFTH Annual Seek and Snap, a digital scavenger hunt fundraiser for Let There Be Mom
- Sunday, March 30, 2014
- Grab your family, friends, or co-workers and make a 4 person team. (the only age requirement, children under the age of 15 are required to be on a team with at least one adult over the age of 18). Pairs can also register ($60), we will then hook you up with another “pair” to ultimately create your four person team.
- Team Categories:
- Family (parents and children from the same immediate family) – $85 registration donation per team (+$20 after March 17)
- Corporate – four members from the same company. – $108 registration donation per team (+20 late fee after March 17)
- Friends – four people you know (and like) – $108 registration donation per team (+$20 late fee after March 17)
- Pairs – two people that will then be matched up with another “pair” to create a four person team ($60)
- Lunch is available for pre-order ($6) and handed out from 12:00-1:00. There are two choices for lunch this year: Firehouse Subs or Fluor Field Hot Dog Lunch. Firehouse Subs will offer a choice of ham, turkey, or veggie sandwich, plus chips and cookies (a canned drink or bottled water will also be provided). Fluor Field is offering a hot dog, chips, & a drink.
- Registration includes: FUN t-shirt, incredible scavenger hunt event, entertainment during scoring time, and the opportunity to win fabulous prizes!
- 12:00 Check-in Begins (last check in: 12:40)
- 1:00 – 3:30 The Search (Staggered starts beginning at 1:00PM, 2 hour search time). There will be some prizes to be found along route this year.
- 3:00 – 4:30 Take a break while results are reviewed. Music by Gunther Martin, inflatable slide, and more (concession stands at Drive Stadium will be open plus many delicious restaurants within walking distance will be anticipating your arrival)
- 4:30 – 5:15/6:00 Door Prizes (must be present to win) and Scavenger Hunt Winners Announced